Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Monday = Holiday in T&T. Four day weekend! I spent the morning hanging out with Dad. I made french toast for breakfast and he watched my attempts to train the pups to lie down. I think it can happen. I just have to be consistent about it. They have already gotten better about not jumping up for treats, though, they do forget sometimes. I should also praise the pups for not using the bathroom on the porch for four straight nights! They are well on their way to being house-broken. Check out my video of Zaradoodle learning how to lie down.

Off to fly a kite in the Savanna with Auntie Andrea, my mother's friend of many years. Hopefully I can harass some people to fill out my questionnaire.




Nita with my St. Patty's sock


Next time I tell someone to "go fly a kite," they will understand that I am not at all happy with them. I didn't succeed at getting my kite up :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment