Saturday, April 23, 2011

Last night could have been my first night of uninterrupted sleep in a long time, except that Mr. Prior Carew actually took me up on my request to take the dogs for an early morning walk. When I said "early" I meant around 7ish, you know? Like normal people? No, no. Dad thought that 5:30AM was appropriate. Sigh. I must admit it was fun. The pups barked at all the neighborhood dogs, and when we made it to the savanna, they ran around like wild beasts! Sparkle had the best time. It's now noon, and I'm freshly showered and dressed after a much-needed nap. Where to today? Wallerfield? Carlsen Field? I'm thinking both. Ha! Right. 5 more farms to go in Trinidad and one more in Tobago. I'd like to take Meg to a sheep and goat farm when she visit! Maybe she can watch me in action :-)


Me and my doggies! They make me so happy.


Bobolee remains. A bobolee is an effigy of Judas that is dragged through the streets and beaten with sticks. One way to celebrate Good Friday.


Judas' lower body

Dad and dogs


Nita


Gita


Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment