My time in T&T is coming to an end in approximately 7 days. It has been the experience of a lifetime! However, I am very ready to go! I look forward to the Grassroots Festival almost immediately after I return; then a Yankees game with Chaunise, Will, and company. I miss American things! And I miss cool evenings :-)
What I'm going to miss the most is Dad (and Nita and Gita), but I will see them all in the very near future.
Today was a very stressful day. It was spent running around POS getting Zara and Sparky's paperwork today for our trip. Thanks to an American UWI vet student who shipped her dogs to San Diego, I was given detailed instructions on what to do. Today's leg required photocopying the endorsed health certificates prior to going to the Ministry of Trade and Industry. I found a place that charged $1 per copy. What a rip off! What was especially frustrating was that they photocopied onto Zara's original health certificate and didn't say anything! Grrr. I hope it all works out. I am supposed to pick up my export license tomorrow after lunch. Next leg: Continental.

No comments:
Post a Comment