Thursday, March 3, 2011

Today was a good day. I presented at UWI and got great feedback for my project. Things are going to happen at warp speed (after Carnival). Afterward, Sophie and I went to Waterloo to give Endovet to the mangy dogs there. Sara from the TTSPCA gave us 20 pills. Yes, we found 20 dogs. Hopefully, it will help with their itching. We have to go back in two weeks to give them their second pill. There's a good chance that the dogs will not be there! All of sudden, there is news of a dog catcher who picks up the Waterloo dogs! I learned from a resident that he came by this morning and took away 5 dogs! I hope that he did his job humanely. It seems as though I just miss these important experiences by just a few hours. I at least have the days right :-)

Oh my goodness! The pups were insane today! Zarabear is like a little dictator! Nita and Gita were extra playful and loving. I am in no way prepared to separate these little buggers. Check out the fun time they had romping and ripping open the bed that their Grandma carefully stitched for them!







No comments:

Post a Comment