Saturday, March 26, 2011

I have been really lazy with my postings. Or maybe it's better that I upload photos with captions rather than bore everyone with details. But today, I'm in a boring mood!

After a great time in Jamaica, I am so much more excited about the roaming dog project. All of a sudden, my facebook group "10,000 Strong for Improved Stray Dog Management" is up to 57 members. My GoPetition is up to 204 signatures. Trinidadians are volunteering to count stray dogs. The questionnaire responses are still coming in. And I'm getting a lot of support from both TTSPCA branches. There was a point when I felt hopeless about the project. Now, I'm feeling really good about things. Patience is virtue.

Check out the TSPCA website for a little blurb on my research as well as information about the SPOTT programme the Cornell vet students and I participated in back in January!


Sophie's first T&T driving session


A kitten snuck into my car and wouldn't get out!


An engorged Gita after poking her snout into the dog food bag. Bad pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment