Friday, January 28, 2011


It's Friday!! I'm so happy for the weekend. This week wasn't too hectic, but I'm still trying to recover from having four people in the house, not having water for almost two weeks, and now the addition of three puppies! Yup! I brought home three puppies that were dropped off at Waterloo Wednesday morning. Fecal flotation results showed that they have Toxocara canis and hookworms. I saw a bunch of long, skinny worms in their poop. Thanks to Annette and Cindy at the TTSPCA! I told Annette that I had puppies in need of deworming medication. She gave me enough for two treatments for all three pups, free of charge. I'm not sure what else the little flea bags have. Oh yeah, they have fleas :-) I have them quarantined from Sparky, who doesn't have fleas but has ticks. Sigh. Mom, bring me some Frontline when you visit!

Mom's visiting from Feb 19th to the 26th. I'm so excited to see her! I miss you, Mommy.

I'm getting an assistant! Sophie, Daniel's landlord's partner's daughter (Phew!) is coming to get some veterinary experience for at least six weeks. Sophie does not know how much I need her and how great the help will be!

I'm meeting Gigi and Kishi, a Fulbright scholar, for drinks. Adios, work week. Hello, weekend!

What should I name the pups? All three are female. I was thinking about Hindi names since I found them at the Temple in the Sea site.


Sweet Puppies

No comments:

Post a Comment