Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sarrah, Sarah, and Erin left this morning. I hope they enjoyed their time in T&T!

Two of my friends thought to send me a link to this Youtube clip:

Thanks for the sympathy!

Gigi and I spent the morning catching up and cleaning the apartment. There is still no water (none through the pipes since two weeks ago and half a tank from when the water trucks came on Wednesday). So, we're going to Maracas after I dropped of a Yellow Caracara wing I picked up from Detta to the El Socorro Wildlife Rehabilitation Center. There's a good chance that we may have dinner with Jacob and Keisha (a Fulbright Fellow) tonight. My social life has surely picked up from 2010!

A very special thanks to my Mom's class at Howard T. Herber Middle School for their thoughts and lovely artwork. Check them out!









Gigi's first bake and shark!

No comments:

Post a Comment