But for now, I'm still doing all that needs to be done before I leave. I thought I would make it to a photocopier to print out my questionnaire today, but I was pressed for time. Avia was late, once again, for lunch. This time, only an hour. She made up for it by bringing Yis and Yihaira. I just love Yis. He's such a sweetheart. We planned a slumber party for tomorrow night! He, apparently, got over her fear of dogs. Should be interesting.
I finished processing the dogs samples from the TTSPCA. It was the usual mixed bag of hookworms, Toxocara canis, Trichuris vulpis, and Isospora canis. Greedy, the Waterloo dog, only had hookworms but also had some weird, large cells that I couldn't regonize but were similar to those of another dog sample. I finished cleaning up just in time to head to the UWISVM oath-taking ceremony. Congrats to Melissa, Michelle, Michael, and Sue-Ann, or should I say, Drs. Reed, Branday, Robertson, and Alexander!
I'm in for the night. I have an early morning run to Waterloo. I'm going to pick up Lassie and her pups!
Me and the pups
Sitting in style
| Sparky attacks the big bone from Grandma |
| Dr. Michelle Branday! |
| Dr. Melissa Reed! |
| Awesome pan player. Check out those shoes! |
No comments:
Post a Comment