United States: 5,835 visits
Trinidad and Tobago: 1,170 visits
Canada: 1,109 visits
India: 161 visits
Russia: 12 visits
Germany: 124 visits
UK: 123 visits
Netherlands: 121 visits
Iran: 70 visits
Denmark: 42 visits
I must say that I'm surprised by Russia, Netherlands, Iran, and Denmark since I don't think I know anyone who lives in those places. There are also a few readers in Singapore, Brazil, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Sweden, and Ukraine. It's nice to know that my blog has an international following (thanks, Canada!).
Also, my stray dog petition has picked up steam again thanks to the new questionnaire and help from some of the participants. I'm at 271 petition signers as of 9:30 EST!
I have officially started packing! One suitcase down, and about 3-4 more to go! I can't believe how much stuff I have! I called it quits around lunchtime when I started to slow-roast inside my room.
Even though I didn't leave the house until around 2, I still managed to have a pretty productive day. I sent out a bunch of emails asking people to fill out my new questionnaire and entered information from respondents into a database. When I eventually left the house, I went to the photocopier and got 500 questionnaires printed. Guess how much that cost? About $17US! A steal!
I have so much writing to do, my fingers might fall off. I have to prepare a talk for the monthly Conservation Action Network meeting tomorrow about how stray dogs affect the environment, write an article for an upcoming Fulbright newsletter (due by the 17th), start writing 6-7 journal-type articles (at least 2 before I leave), and begin several grants that are due as early as July 1st! Just breathe, Miguella. It will all fall into place!
| Woozers! $3,300US+ for this German Shepherd! |
No comments:
Post a Comment