Thursday, June 2, 2011

I visited the TTSPCA to samples. I reached my goal of 139 samples today, however, I'm going to keep collecting through June. I really enjoy my trips to the shelter. Even the unfriendly dogs seem to know that I just want to pet them and rub their bellies. I was specifically asked by Cindy and Nicole, the canine managers, to collect from a very skinny dog. They are concerned about kidney worm since my experience with Misty, the rotty mix.

I was only able to process the samples today, not read the slides, because I was supposed to meet Avia for lunch. When 3:15 rolled around (we were supposed to meet around 1, 1:30), I decided to head home. She called at 3:30 when I was already in Santa Cruz. Hopefully, we can meet tomorrow!

I came home and relaxed for a bit with my dog brats. I'm trying to acclimate Sparky to his carrier. I think it's too small for his trip to the US of A. I'm trying to decide if to buy a bigger one...

I worked on my third version of my Trini resident dog questionnaire to be printed by the hundreds tomorrow! I also finished up on a separate questionnaire about dogs. I'm hoping to gather data on at least 1,000 dogs before I leave. If I give Alicia one for each of her dogs, I'll be 0.5% of the way done! :-)



Momma dog and babies


Pool party!















Ginger!






No comments:

Post a Comment