Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ahh, technology. The internet has made my life (and work) so much easier. My online petition is picking up some steam. I'm currently at 89 signatures, mostly from international signers. And because I get the email contacts for signers, I am able to send Trinidadians my stray dog questionnaire to fill out. I have gotten 21 questionnaires filled out today without having to leave the house! That's double what I got done yesterday from interviewing people in San Fernando and Waterloo.

I did leave the house today. I went to the Trinidadian immigration office to fix a hyphen issue. $100TT later, I should get my new T&T passport next week!

I also had a meeting with the board at the TTSPCA. We're making progress with regard to the situation in Waterloo. With the data I have collected as well as complaints from concerned citizens and tourists who have called the TTSPCA, we are going to send letters to members of the local government and the Tourism Development Company (TDC). My role is to write up a report of my findings in Waterloo by next Thursday. I'd better get started!

Gigibear moved out today :-( That means I'm back to pasta and cereal. Congrats on finding a great place, Gigi!


Stray with two gigantic tumors!


Zarabear. What a sweetiepie.

No comments:

Post a Comment