Balram told me that one of the dogs that I really liked and watched deteriorate over the months had died, and that the brown mother of 5 pups (all who died) who's picture is in a previous post, was hit by a car. I'm still trying, after 5 months of being here, to understand how people think it's okay to abandon dogs, particularly at the Temple site. Sure, they'll get food, but what about vet care? Love? What about the fact that the dogs, without fail, will fight for whatever food they can get, causing injuries? What about the fleas, ticks, and mites that are spread? What about all of the other diseases? . Sigh. It's Friday. Time to get off my soapbox.
For Mom's arrival tomorrow, I've done some major cleaning. The exterior of the car no long has a dirty film. I'm saving the interior for tomorrow. I swept the floors. All I really have left to do spruce up my room and change the sheets on the guest beds. Can't wait to see Mom and all the fun stuff she brought for the pups and Sparkybear!
I should mention that I got an awesome birthday gift from Ashley today! Thanks, love!
Balram found Pup 3 of 4. Pup 4 is still at large.
Everyone had a case of the itches!
Can you find the pup in the mud? This poor thing was covered in muck.
No comments:
Post a Comment