Saturday, February 12, 2011

My first fete of the carnival season was a blast! Gigi, James, Dad, and I went to the Hott 93 cooler party at a nightclub called Pier 1. Local soca artistes started performing a little after midnight (something I'm going to have to get used to). We saw Cassie, Kes, Machel Montano and some others. Machel stole the show! I remember watching him perform when I used to live in Trinidad. He once signed a Trinidadian dollar for me. I should find it!

I'm going to take it easy for the rest of the day. Gigi and I have meet the rest of the Feb 13 Nariva Swamp Kayak and Hiking group for 4 AM tomorrow. What a great way to spend my birthday!


Carol! I saw this beautiful woman in scrubs in Dr. Adam's office just hours before. What a transition from beautiful office secretary to bombshell partygoer!


Sigh. This is the best photo of about 6 attempts. Dad, why are you so difficult? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment