Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Puppified! Pupdates! What great words! Daniel said that my blog was "puppified" and I've been leaving "pupdates" for my facebook friends. It's been a decade since I last had a puppy. It's fun and exciting! Excuse all of the gross cuteness! And speaking of cuteness, my top dog, Sparky, is not happy with it. I think it's a combination of jealously and an invasion of space. Zara loves chasing after Sparky and ate his stolen milkbone in his bed! Sparky has been acting up lately. He has used the carpet as a bathroom a few times this week and has tried to steal food from Gigi's plate. Bad Sparky!

This week has been unproductive workwise, but I did manage to get some things done. I finally did the stats for the stray dog counting study and made a questionnaire about stray dogs for tourists. Gigi's barrel finally arrived from Brooklyn! Too bad it's going to take another full day to get it on Friday! I finalized a place for our Tobago stay. Back to Judy's! Can't wait for a great 3-day trip to my favorite island!

No comments:

Post a Comment