
There's really nothing like watching a puppy grow up. I remember just a month ago when Nita, Gita, and Zara couldn't even climb the stairs. Now they look like they're on little pogo stick, bouncing up and down with excitement. Gita is still the only climber so far. It's hilarious watching her try to get into the house. She a persistent little one. Zarabear thought she was stunt woman and jumped off side of a high step. She landed on her side and started to whimper. Within a few seconds of picking her up, she was licking my face, a sign that she was okay. And then there's Nita, the whiner. Boy, can she whine! It's a cute whine, I must say.
Sparkybear has been a good sport with the pups. He lets then jump all over him. I'm sure he's glad to have some companions. It's going to be hard to deciding which pup to bring back with me to the US. So far, I'm leaning towards Zara since she and Sparky seem to get along the best. But I love them all. Stay tuned!

Gita on her way up

She takes a break to plan her next move.
Came across your blog by accident, honestly it's a really good read :)
ReplyDeletekeep on writing.