Here's the petition link.
Gigi and I survived the port unscathed! It was actually a piece of cake today. We were out of there by 10. I still haven't made it to UWI. I'm going to have a quick lunch then head out. I have about 10 samples to process. Time to get organized. No more fun in the sun like in Tobago...
Update: I'm leaving UWI in a bit. It's pretty sweet how many great opportunities seem to fall into my lap. Dr. Adam's office left a voicemail stating that he had some maggots for me. The average person might be grossed out by this, but I'm so happy that he thought to call me! I had another voicemail from Ricardo at the El Socorro Wildlife Rehab Center. They have a sea turtle with a papilloma virus and he thought I'd be interested in doing some work on it. Sweet! Ahhh, infectious diseases. How I love you!
Speaking of infectious diseases, I'm going home to bathe my little flea bags :-)
Gita having a good time on Sparky's bed.
Me and the pups
Gigi driving! She's pretty good!
No comments:
Post a Comment