Friday, February 4, 2011

Wow! Dad even likes the puppies! They have taken over one of Sparky's beds, his toys, and the house. They're off to Auntie Vilma's until we get back from Tobago. I hope they have a good time!

Gigi and I spent the day at the port with our first attempt to pick up her barrel. No such luck. We have to go back when we get back from Tobago. Tobago. I can't hardly wait. This week has been complicated by really annoying events, though nothing that a trip to Tobago won't cure. I've already set up a birding event early Sunday morning. The main purpose of my visit is to collect samples from the TTSPCA and possibly a dairy farm... and relax!

I think we're having a Fulbright reunion tonight to see 3Canal perform in Woodbrook. Hopefully, it won't be too late of a night because we have to be at the port for 5:30 to catch the ferry tomorrow morning!

TGIF!


Pups in Sparky's bed


Gigi's first doubles


Puckybear!

No comments:

Post a Comment