Saturday morning, Mom, Auntie Nico and I drove to Maryland. We got here around 1pm. I surprised my family (except Grandma and Shelly who already knew). We always spend Christmas together with laughs and great times. This year was no different.
Now, I'm starting to panick. Blizzard warning for the NY metro area! 4-8 inches are expected down here in MD while 11-16 for Long Island. Great. I was dreaming of a "White Christmas," but would have prefered that it happened yesterday. Uncle Gerald and I are supposed to do some birding this morning. Not sure if that will still happen. We should probably start on our trip back home before the driving conditions get too bad. Weather.com says:
"A BLIZZARD WARNING MEANS SEVERE WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED OR OCCURRING. FALLING AND BLOWING SNOW WITH STRONG WINDS AND POOR VISIBILITIES ARE LIKELY. THIS WILL LEAD TO WHITEOUT CONDITIONS... MAKING TRAVEL EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. DO NOT TRAVEL."
Stay tuned.
Surprised Uncle Gerald!
Mom and I are silly people.
Mig and Mig
No comments:
Post a Comment