Wednesday, December 15, 2010


Steph and I left the apartment before 10 today! Huge accomplishment after our sleep-marathon the night before. We ventured to Bridgetown, the capital city. Super-touristy area with super-touristy prices. The highlight for me was getting sea turtle stamps at the post office. The cashier at the post shop looked at me like I was an alien when I asked for collector's stamps. I'm becoming more and more of a nerd with each day.

Steph and I walked around for a bit, had coconut jelly and water, a coffee milkshake, and headed for the beach. Today's beach was Carlisle Beach. It was a bunch of cruise ship tourists and us. There were also 5 Magificent Frigatebirds. It's really weird that we have not seen a single fish in the water since we've been here.

We're back at the apartment to rest up then hit the town for dinner.


Stamps of Barbados


I liked this sign

No comments:

Post a Comment