Thursday, December 16, 2010

 My trip to Barbados ended too quickly. It was nice to feel relaxed. In Trinidad, I am constantly preoccupied. Steph and I had breakfast at a place called NovelTea, packed up and headed to the airport. Her flight was a few hours before mine, so we said our goodbyes and I hit the beach!

Today's beach was Enterprise Beach, adjacent to Miami Beach. This was another touristy beach, but I didn't mind since I was only there for 40 minutes or so. I lucked out since their was a shower to rinse off. It would have sucked being salty and sticky on the plane. I grabbed some ice cream and headed back to the airport to check in and meet up with my mother's good friend, Alinda, her husband and son. They were to meet me around 3:15, 3:30 so I got comfortable on one of the chairs and "rested" my eyes. I ended up sleeping for about 40 minutes. I don't know what caused me to wake up, but the first thing I was saw Alinda. They had been waiting 10 minutes; not too bad. We took some quick photos and they went off to the mall and I headed for the gate.

Thanks for a great vacation, Steph! Great seeing you, Ali and Alron!

Back in T&T. Sparky and I were so excited to see each other. I missed my little furball. Good news for the visiting vet students. We more or less have our place in Tobago booked! Now to plan our itinerary.


Me with Alron, Alinda, and Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment