Monday, December 27, 2010

I should be on my way to Ithaca right now. Instead, I'm in my PJ's doing some online shopping. The 13 or so inches from the blizzard are keeping (trapping) me inside. Other than shoveling the walkway for the dogs, I haven't left the house. I have plans to go to the mall and Bestbuy, but I'm thinking that will happen much later in the evening. The road conditions were horrible last night and this morning. Our Uniondale High School Secret Santa party last night ended with the participants shoveling, scraping, and plowing through snow. Thanks, Ush, for owning a Chevy Surburban!

I hope to make it up to Ithaca by tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully, the roads will be better than. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy being home for the holidays. Del, I hope we can squeeze in our yearly diner meal today!


Ebony in the snow

My polar dog, Lassie

No comments:

Post a Comment