Friday, December 3, 2010

TGIF! I was only mildly frustrated about running errands today. I went to the travel agency to book my trip to Tobago only to find out that they did not open until 10 (got there at 9:15). Okay, no biggie. I went to the surveyors' office to inquire about maps of Waterloo since it was not to far of a drive. I got there, and surprise, surprise. They were also closed. Okay then. I knew that the TTSPCA would be open, so I stopped by to see Sweetie. Roger, one of the employees, took me to see her and said that she stopped climbing! Excellent news. She ran around in the grass and was her usual affectionate self. I love her already! Roger also said that he asked someone at UWI about getting first and second years involved in the stray counting project. No luck there. That person is on vacation. And speaking of vacation, Christmas is right around the corner, and after Christmas is three months of preparing for Carnival. Thank goodness the Cornell vet students are coming! Otherwise, I would have the difficult task of counting in Waterloo by myself.

Project Paint officially commenced today. I went to Bhagwansingh's and bought four different tropical-colored paints, brushes, and rollers. The transformation will be drastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment