Tobago. Paradise in the sea of other amazing islands. But Tobago takes the cake. It is the most beautiful place I've visited (I haven't traveled all that much). Every time I go to Tobago, I come back to Trinidad more relaxed and at ease. Not this time. It was actually stressful! Dad joined me for the trip. He was a vacationer. I was there to work. I, ideally, would have liked to spend all of Monday at the TTSPCA. Nope. Dad came by a few times either asking when I would be ready or waiting to pick me up. Even though I had more free time on Tuesday, Dad was antsy. He rushed through bird-watching at the Grafton Bird Sanctuary ("There are no birds here," he said), and we spent a lot of time driving around the island since some of the beaches were closed. Not my best trip to my favorite place, but my next visit should make up for it.
Three new birds: Black-faced Grassquit, Black and White Warbler, and the Channel-billed Toucan.

Stray on the beach

Ed and Suzie's Toucan

Me and Uncle Tony
No comments:
Post a Comment