Sunday, December 5, 2010

K9 vs Cars at the Ato Boldon Stadium in Couva, Trinidad. I wasn't expecting much, but wherever there are dogs, you're likely to find me. Lots of people came out with their canines, wearing collars AND leashes, mind you. What shocked me was that many of the dogs also had dog tags with the owner's phone number(s) on it! Very different scene to what I've been used living here. Left me somewhat reassured that I could do something good with my project.

I think Sparky had a great day. He met new dogs, got lots of treats and free doggie goodies, and even participated in the Best Dressed dog contest. I think he was robbed. He didn't place, but was the Gold Winner in my book.

Can owners have separation anxiety? Sparky is at Auntie Vilma's and I keep thinking that the dog barks from outside are his.

Thank you to Radiohead and The Flaming Lips for being my painting soundtracks.

Enjoy the pics!


So proud of my Pupper


Sparky hanging out at the TTSPCA booth


Oh my goodness! Suzie looked incredible!


More of Susie!

No comments:

Post a Comment