
I dropped Sweetie off at the TTSPCA this morning. I got a little choked up as I put in her in a small kennel near where the dog catchers bring the strays. I can't help but think that she was put to sleep today. The woman in charge of the dogs makes the decision on which ones to keep. Sweetie is a super friendly dog and would make a great companion for someone or a family. I really hope that she is still alive when I go to the TTSPCA on Friday. I don't want to second-guess myself. Taking Sweetie away from Waterloo was the best thing for her in the long run.
With my presentation more or less finished, I can unwind a bit. Jo and I tried to video chat for the first time since I've been here (Jo is probably closest friends in Ithaca). We did not succeed but we did get to talk and make jokes that only the two of us could understand and appreciate. I miss her...
It's after 11pm now, which is way past my bedtime. Off to dreamland.

Sparky playing Bug the Bugs
No comments:
Post a Comment