A planned trip to Carlsen Field turned out to be a bust. The farmer seemed to be running errands all over Trinidad and wanted me to tag along! I decided to push my collection back to tomorrow morning. I should mention that I have only a general idea of where the farm is. I know the highway exit and that's about it! It'll be the usual adventure :-)
I took Sparky for a couple of laps around the soccer field. There was a match going on and, of course, he wanted to get in on the action. At one point, he stopped to sniff a mound of dirt while I watched the match. When I turned to look at him, my left foot was covered in ants and, subsequently, ant bites. Thanks, Sparky. More to add to my assorted collection of insect bites.
The morning and afternoon commutes are taking a major toll on me. From now on, I'm going to try to travel by taxi to and from work about twice a week. This way I can catch up on my people-watching and reading. I cannot stand wasting so many hours a week sitting in traffic!
No comments:
Post a Comment