I'd rate the hike as a moderately strenuous 5. Rincon Waterfall would be strenuously challenging 8. Sparky kept up so well! He rested twice during the hike; once when we all stopped for a 45-minute break then at the very end. I had to carry him for a bit, but you should have seen my little Sparky hopping on rocks and over fallen bamboo. It was like he was in an obstacle course!
The hike ended with food and drinks for Snakeman's birthday. He cooked delicious macaroni pie and chicken. I had some pretty good Whiskey from Scotland (I don't like Whiskey usually but I'd drink this again). The hiking group exchanged emails and promised to send each other pictures and videos from the hike (of which there were many). I hope to hike with some of these people again.
Two new birds today! Both Trogons: The Collared Trogon (female) and the White-tailed Trogon (female).
Sleepy Sparky
Hike Seekers group photo
No comments:
Post a Comment