Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Arrgh. I'm so mad at myself. I have lost my binoculars and it's taken me almost a week to realize it! I think I left them at Waterloo last Wednesday when I went to check on the dogs. It's quite possible that I left them on a bench... or a maybe I left them on a one of the farms I went to on Tuesday. I hope it's the latter. I can't remember if I had the binocs at Waterloo. SOOOO UPSET!

Nita's face is also now swollen. I did a pepper sauce test last night to see if the pups' faces would explode. I don't think it's pepper since it's only Nita and that gave it to them over 12 hours ago. Nita is resting peacefully in the living room.

I went to the TTSPCA this morning. One of the dogs I sampled on Thursday didn't have any samples for today, and I suspect that she's the one with D. renale. Today has already been a stressful one. I hope I find the binocs. I hope I find the binocs. I hope I find the binocs. Three's a charm, right?

Update: giant kidney worm eggs found again and infected dog identified. Nita's swelling is basically gone! Crazy morning results in calm evening.

Happy Birthday, Sandy!


Poor baby


Better shot of my new Sharpei


All better and happy after dinner.


D. renale


Dog at TTSPCA with "giant kidney worm"

No comments:

Post a Comment