Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Great visit to the TTSPCA. So many cute and well-behaved dogs! I noticed a lot more pitbulls at the shelter than usual today. I wonder if it has anything to do with the recent pitbull attacks on humans. No matter what they say, these pits at the shelter were so friendly. One female had the cutest puppy dog eyes, but had several scars and shaped ears. I can't begin to imagine her life history. There was one dog that just would not let me get a sample. It was the only dog ever at the shelter than I thought would bite me. He was a boarding long-haired terrier named Frosty. Meanie!

Off to UWI to process these samples and read the slides. I was supposed to meet with Avi and Yis for lunch, but she can't make it today. Maybe some birding



Zinc sulfate and sucrose flotation


At the centrifuge


Skittish roaming male dog in Curepe.

No comments:

Post a Comment