Saturday, May 14, 2011

Puppies, puppies, and more puppies! Today was Adoption Day at the TTSPCA, and my volunteer position was with the puppies! As if I don't get enough of a fix with Nita, Gita, and Zara, today was puppy overload as I showed potential owners the babies at the TTSPCA. I fell for a bunch of them, like Gucci, the large-ear shepherd mix, and Ruby, a floppy-eared hound mix. I guess I've got a thing for big ears (hint: Sparky). And speaking of Sparky, there was a Sparky who looks exactly like Pucky! Ahh, fun day indeed. Highlights included taking pictures of Snowball the Pomeranians and having my finger gnawed on by several pups. It was a great way to spend my Saturday! See how I got carried away below!


Cute kid who called me "Auntie"


Sparky! This little one looks a lot like Sparky did as a pupper.


Very comfortable pup


Fuzzy! Look at those ears!


Puppy love


Snowball!


Okay. So I like playing with puppy ears. Big deal.


Zarabear and Nita after licking the pot clean!


Gita just after attempting to climb into the house. Yes, she still does this. A few more weeks and she'll be too big!

No comments:

Post a Comment