When I was about 10 minutes from the vet school, I recognized the face of the man who was the gravedigger for Grandpa's grave. I'm certain it was him and the giant shovel in his hands confirmed it. Seeing him reminded me that I have to get started on a nice headstone for Grandpa's burial site before All Saints Day.
Once I got to the vet school, I immersed myself in work. I have a lot to do in a short amount of time. I start sampling on Thursday so I created a checklist of things I will need to take to the farms. Ethics forms are due Friday. Those were a blast to fill out. I met with two professors today to discuss my research plans. Along with the vet students from Cornell, I hope to recruit UWI students to help with the stray dog surveillance part of my project.
I was greeted lovingly by Sparky when I got home. I fed him two bowls of food! I swear he has a tapeworm. That would be great for my research! Our afternoon potty training session was much better than our morning one. I decided to hang out in the back and do some evening bird-watching. Mr. and Mrs. Antshrike came by to say hello. They are a sweet bird couple. I was serenaded by the Tropical Mockingbird in the photo above. The backyard munchkins were out again for their photo session. "Take a picture of me!" Sandy, I hope you enjoy these pictures of your nephews!
Munchkins
More of the Munchkins
Sparky has a foot fetish
No comments:
Post a Comment