Saturday, October 23, 2010

I can't win. Sleeping in is an impossible feat. This morning, Sparky woke me up at 2:45! I remember John Schaefer telling me that Li Li would wake him up at ungodly hours of the morning. Is this the standard for dog ownership? If so, still sign me up!

I went to Port of Spain to get some stamps for postcards and greeting cards. Apparently, the post offices in smaller towns don't sell stamps. I went into one in Santa Cruz asking for them and the woman looked at me like I was crazy. Then we went to Dad's place so that he could look for immunization documents from over 50 years ago. After a couple hours of looking, he gave up for the day and it was off to Macqueripe. On our way, Dad saw my favorite Trinidadian fruit, Pomerac, being sold on the highway! I should mention that it has been out of season during my recent trips to T&T. We got four for $10TT on the way back. The sun was extra hot today so the cool water at Macqueripe sure hit the spot.


Another day of waiting on Dad


Macqueripe Bay from above


So big now!

No comments:

Post a Comment