Update: I watched the birds fly off the porch and onto a electrical wire (see photo).
OMG! I can't take it! Last night/this morning, it was the cries of a whimpering dog that kept me up. The neighbor across the street has a bunch of dogs (mostly pitbulls) locked up in kennels. It sounded like the dog was in pain (though it very well may be voicing its displeasure about being locked up). It's 7:30 and its still yelping. Do I confront this guy? He seems nice enough. Sparky was barking an awful lot last night too. This seems like a fight I will not win.
Little Hermit confirmed!
I'm still 5 for 5 with weekly beach outings even though my trip to Las Cuevas was postponed. Instead, I did some rearranging and cleaning. Mom, hope you're proud of me! The kitchen sink is always clean, I sweep at least once a day, and my bed is usually made.
New dining area
New living room area
No comments:
Post a Comment