Monday, October 25, 2010

Not much to report other than I had a full, busy day. I met with the mother of a seventeen year-old interested in doing public health research on stray dogs. It would be great if she works out. My morning was devoted to working on my seminar presentation. I read newspaper articles and legislation about stray dogs. The Dogs Act of 1918 (yes, 1918) is quite outdated. I chuckled when I read that owners of unmuzzled stray dogs will either have to pay a $100TT fine or serve one month in prison. Talk about extremes!

I processed the remaining dog samples today. I saw some weird cells but I just don't have enough experience to know what exactly it is I'm seeing. It's definitely the rate-limiting step in my research progress.

I set up the cable in my living room. Uh oh. Definitely dangerous. Good thing "Jersey Shore" is over! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment