Thursday, October 28, 2010

I used a power saw for the first time today! Thanks, Mom, for helping me freak Dad out! The four pieces of plywood were too long and needed to be cut. When I asked Dad last night if there was a saw here, he said, "Yes. What for?" When I told him my plan, he replied, "Well, there isn't a saw." Dad also call me "fragile" earlier this week. It was time to show him! I found a handsaw and a power saw. No chainsaw. That would be fun. Thanks also to Grandpa for being so handy and having tools around the house! Now all I need are nails to fit the pieces together...

A bunch of the cows I sampled had Giardia, I think. What I saw was the right size and looked like collapsed Giardia cysts. Other parasites included Eimeria, Strongyle eggs, and Strondyloides. Pretty soon, I'll be able to post images of the parasites since the microscope has a camera. All that's needed is a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment