Today was a great photography day. I started off with a picture of a Boat-billed Heron Roger showed me at the vet school. This bird is quite odd-looking... in a cute way. I visited dairy farms with vet students again. I watched (and took pics) as two student dehorned two older calves. In between farms, we stopped off at three Hindu sites: the Temple at Waterloo, the Hanuman Statue and the Sri Dattatreya Yoga Center. Really cool architecture. It almost felt like I was back in India for about 3 minutes.
So many birds. Four new ones for the day: Boat-billed Heron, Yellow-bellied Elaenia, Blue and Yellow Macaw, and one I can't figure out.
Me and my friend the Boat-billed Heron. It doesn't look real!
Sri Dattatreya Yoga Center
No pressure. FYI, November 25th just happens to be Thanksgiving!
Yellow-bellied Elaenia
Sue Ann and Michelle dehorning a calf
???
No comments:
Post a Comment