Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sparky and I went for an early morning drive today. The plan was to mail birthday postcards for Jo and Liz. Dad assured me that the post office is open on Saturdays. He was wrong. So I decided to make a trip out of it and stopped to check out some buffaloes grazing.

Once I got back to the house, it was time for some Fall cleaning! I gave Sparky a bath. I want him to be tick-free ASAP. The other bedrooms on my floor were very dusty and in need of some TLC. It took dad and me about 3 hours to finally finish... for the day. Still more work to be done; maybe some painting.

I'm off to a breast cancer walk with my Aunt Vilma and cousin Kaila. It is being held at the Queen's Park Savannah. Pics will surely follow.


Buffalo and cattle egret


Trini-style Pizza: Hawaiian with ketchup, mustard, and hot pepper sauce. Delish!


Breast Cancer Survivors

No comments:

Post a Comment