Thursday, October 14, 2010

More baby animals! Mama Dove's two baby birds were born, probably last night. When I went out to the porch this morning to take a picture of a Tropical Kingbird, she flew off revealing her two fuzzy bundles of joy.

Brent, the other male Fulbrighter, arrives this evening. I'll be picking him up from the airport around 5. The traffic should be the usual nightmare...but! I can finally do some decent highway birding!

I may have lost my wallet. Shocking, huh? It took me less than a month. Hopefully it turns up by tomorrow. Otherwise, I'm in trouble! My stupid Cornell ID was in it. That's an easy $40 CU gets when I return to the US. Grrr.

I decided to revamp the blog. The sunset and palm trees were getting a little old. Maybe I'll switch it up every month or so. How does it look?




Tropical Kingbird


Sparky with a stolen hair roller


Brent's text after his customs ordeal. He was almost sent back to the US! 15 minutes was more like 40 minutes, plus about 2 hours of being detained.


A free man!

No comments:

Post a Comment